The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
ok albert the moment has arrived...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: ok albert the moment has arrived... Reply with quote

ok albert the moment has arrived== i proceeded to open the oven/

i removed the pizza from the oven and i must give myself an (a) for looks alone/ fortunately i filled my critics glasses with my last bottle of vino de tavilo which means table wine/ translates to cheap wine from an unknown vintage/ the aroma that the pizza omitted was a preview to what was to come/ you do not know me but i am not into self praise but i am going to elaborate further.

albert the crust was like no pizza crust i have made in the past. truthfully albert the sauce was never a problem to me nor were any other of the ingredients.i mainly focused on the right pizza dough because in spite of all they say if the crust is not properly done the toppings become second class no matter how good they are.i spent the time making sure the dough was mixed properly to incorporate what was needed for it to come together.

i do not think it was the wine i served to my friends to flatter me but a sincere no holds barred honest opinion from this entire rowdy group/ they loved it ;the only thing they disapproved of is that i did not make enough. hate to use such terminology but they are pizza hogs born and bred that way.

so you see i got three curtain calls and i basked in the flood lights. buying the book was one of the best things i have ever done/ the video was so helpful and i tried to replicate it in this undertaking/ now lastly albert you must realize that i have made pizza dough for a long time but something was missing.you helped me find it.

(((((((((((((((( viva alberto))))))))))))))))) and the pizza therapy cook book

god bless you grace

baci xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: