The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Building Your Own Brick Oven

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Wood Fired Ovens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apizza Scholls

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Building Your Own Brick Oven Reply with quote

Opening up this subject, as I lived with Alan Scott for a month and I have built three brick ovens (two with Alan and one by myself). If anyone is looking to build vs. buying a pre-fab, please post questions and I will do my best to answer questions or steer people in the correct direction for the best results. My experience is obviously with Alan Scott designs, but I have also had a hand in bringing the Le Panyol producers to the West Coast market, etc.
fat tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: wood fire ovens Reply with quote

well i was wondering a few things, i live in an apartment so it would ahve to go in a garage, so i was wondering if thats workable, also i was wonder what type of bricks you use, and also, price ranges, i wouldnt make a very large oven, like i said it would have to be rolled into a garage, thank you for your time.

tony
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Wood Fired Ovens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: