The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Brick oven pizza in Ky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d.s.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Brick oven pizza in Ky Reply with quote

Hello, I'm originally from CT, but moved to Central Kentucky almost 1 year ago. I am going through pizza withdrawal. I am looking for brick oven pizza. These people don't know what they are missing without it. As a matter of fact. I haven't had any good food out, since I moved here in Feb. of 2006. I'm sure Louisville has some good eats, but it's over 1 hr. away. Anything in Lexington folks

Is there any hope left. Were is the nearest Bertuccis Brick oven pizza. Restaurant? Before I can't take it anymore.

Thanks

D.S.
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums d.s.! Hopfully someone will come along soon with some help. Happy you found us! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: