The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Hi... also from Pa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Hi... also from Pa Reply with quote

Just want to say hi and thank you for this site.
I was buying pizza every Sunday for my husband and 3 boys during the Steeler games. I found your site and decided to try making my own. The recipes and advice gave me the confidence to attempt it!
Thanks to your site it's now a tradition in my house and they won't watch a game without my homemade pizza.
Many many pizzas later (no two the same lol) we end up with a house full of kids now that all my boys friends know that Steeler Sunday is homemade pizza day.
Now with football season over my family and their friends are always requesting it. To make life easier I now make a huge batch of sauce and can it.
Love the idea of the forum!
Pam
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the tale... Reply with quote

Oh, thank you very much.

Sounds like you have turned your pizza making into a tradition that just keeps on growing.

I am so pleased that you were able to start making pizza and continue to develop your talents.

I 'm sure your pizza is excellent and just keeeps on getting better. The good times you are creating for you and your family on your "Steeler" Sundays will be cherished memories everyone will have with have for the rest of their lives.

My Dad had the concept that making home-made pizza can be magical.
I like to think I am continuing the tradition and passing on the torch whenever I can. Sounds like I passed it on to you.

I read your story and can't help but grin from ear to ear.
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: