The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
SERIOUS PIE (PIZZERIA IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> What's new in pizzaland!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Devine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: SERIOUS PIE (PIZZERIA IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON) Reply with quote

Hi All:

- I hear there's a new Pizzeria in Seattle called Serious Pie. I also heard they make a very good clam pie. Being from New Haven and having eaten New Haven area Apizza all my life, I'll wait and see if they compare. I'll be in Seattle on Friday for a recon. I've had clam pie in New Haven and New York and in Italy so I feel qualified to make a call on the quality. More to follow.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> What's new in pizzaland! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: