The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Pizza Cam revised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Wood Fired Ovens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qiatsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Pizza Cam revised Reply with quote

After much work with the cameras pizza cam is now working at

go to www.prospectorwines.com click on bistro then look at top of bistro page and click on prospector cam. From here you can start the video feed and chat with me if I notice some dialog. Occasionally I get too busy to chat but feel free to check in with me in the pre opening hours when I have time to chat. You can also access pizza cam from www.stickam.com/bobbymartino
I try to broadcast everyday except monday. 4pm-9pm PST Hope to talk to you personally see you there!
keep trying you will see it!!!

Last edited by qiatsu on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a direct link to your pizza cam? Smile
qiatsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Pizza Cam Reply with quote

Only through adding contacts on messenger so far.....but hope to stream it in the near future on our website. www.prospectorwines.com feel free to contact me through either of the messenger indentities or through this forum Embarassed
qiatsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Pizza Cam revisited Reply with quote

go to www.prospectorwines.com click on bistro then look at top of bistro page and click on prospector cam. From here please sign in with a user name of your choice, you can start the video feed and chat with me if I notice some dialog. Occasionally I get too busy to chat but feel free to check in with me in the pre opening hours when I have time to chat.
I try to broadcast everyday except monday. 5pm-8pm PST Hope to talk to you personally see you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Wood Fired Ovens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: